Join US on the #simeemovement
The #SiMeeMovement is all about YOU! How YOU want the world perceive you. Select a word that you think represents your BEST self and take to social media with the hashtag #SiMeeBe___?______. Si Mee Collections Prides themselves on understanding that every woman is unique and beautiful, no matter what size or shape. Confidence should ooze from the soul and into the world when you wear your Si Mee. Check out a few #SiMee stories below and feel free to send your stories to email@example.com. Oh, and one more thing. Don't forget to let the world Si YOU! :)
NOMINATE/SPONSOR A BRIDE
LAS VEGAS/HENDERSON COMMUNITIES HELPING BRIDES AFFECTED BY THE HURRICANE DISASTERS
Brides Affected by Hurricane Harvey,Irma or Maria 2017
A wedding is a special and remarkable event in life that deserves a celebration to be remembered. Unfortunately, many brides and grooms suffered devastation from recent Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. This devastation included cancelled wedding plans and destroyed wedding venues. Can you imagine setting the date, sending invitations, and picking a destination like Puerto Rico or the Virgin Island just to have everything erased? It has been an unprecedented Hurricane season that has left many brides and grooms without a wedding destination. Si Mee Collections wants to join together with other local Henderson and Las Vegas businesses to give a loving couple the opportunity to start their lives together and have the wedding of their dreams.
Si Mee Collections will hold a contest between October 10, 2017 through December 1, 2017 where couples will submit their love story along with the details of their wedding plans on Facebook. The Winner will be announced on December 25, 2017.
Si Mee Collections plans to provide the bride with a resort wear wedding gown along with wedding dresses for the bridesmaid. However, Si Mee needs the full force of the local community to give back and pull off this extraordinary event for a deserving couple. Therefore, we are seeking additional contest sponsors to contribute the following:
1. Hair, makeup and nails for bride and 4 bridesmaids
3. Hotel accommodations for 4 days 3 nights
4. Wedding Venue
5. Limousine transportations
6. Catering for 20 people
8. Wedding cake
Please join us if you would like to contribute to creating a loving memory.
1. Online Entry: To participate in the contest log on the Facebook and DIRECT MESSAGE SiMee Collections (Sponsor of the contest/Prize).
Enter your name, address, phone number, birthdate, email address, and tell us your love story related to your wedding plans and impact.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. Dates: The contest will be conducted October 10, 2017 through December 1, 2017.Deadline for entries is December 1, 2017. The Winner will be announced on December 25,2017. The winner will be announced on Facebook and other media outlets.
4. Notification: Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail. The Winner has 5 business days to accept the Prize. The Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of the Notification. If a Winner does not respond within 5 business days, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner.\
5. Value of Prize: The value associated with the Prize maybe taxable as income and the Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal,state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Prize. If the Sponsor must report the value of the Prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the Prize is received by the Winner and will be reported to the Winner and the Internal Revenue Service inthe form of a Form 1099.
6. Eligibility for Contest: Must be 21 years or older to enter the contest. You must have been a disaster survivor and resided in the area impacted by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma or Marie.Must have experienced disaster related loss. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Prize: One (1) Winner will be selected. The total number of Prize(s) awarded shall be(1) A resort wear gown custom made by Si Mee Collections, (2) resort wear for up to 4 bridesmaids, (3) hair, makeup and nails for bride and bridesmaids, (4) photographer to capture the moment, (5) accommodations for bride and groom for 4 days/3 nights, (6) wedding venue,(7) catering 20 people, (8) florist for wedding bouquet (8) wedding cake (9) transportation to wedding venue. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer out any of the above prizes based on the Donors who provide each individual prize.
8. Prize Restrictions: The Prize(s) are non-transferable or assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein.Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize(s). In the case of unavailability of any Prize,Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. If the Prize cannot be used for the dates specified, then contest winnings will be forfeited. No more than the stated number of Prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor is not liable if the provider of any part of the Prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the Prize.Sponsor is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the Prize.
9. Use of Images: Potential Winners consent to the use of his/her name, likeness,biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation.By submitting the story which is considered the contest entry or if you are selected as the Winner, you hereby grant to Si Mee Collections and other prize donors or affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Si Mee Collections and other prize donors or affiliates includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor,compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo. By submitting a story or information to Si Mee Collection, other prize donors or affiliates, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted story or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Si Mee Collections other donors or affiliates herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
10. No Liability: By participating, Entrants and Prize Winners agree to release, discharge,indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor other donors or affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”)from and against any claims made by any Entrant or Prize Winner, or any other third parties,related in any way to the operation of this contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession,misuse or use of a Prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this contest.
11. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this contest, entrant and winner agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor;(2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise,including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of- pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,interpretation and enforce ability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Nevada, USA.13.
Sponsor: Si Mee Collections, LLC